The 4th Greek Dinner Around the World is on January 15th, 2017. Join to the world’s largest dinner party celebrating the Greek people, culture and influences that have shaped our world today.
Every year more people join chefs, authors, business leaders, award winning olive oil companies, artists, software engineers, scientists, diplomats and more to recognize the extraordinary gifts the Greek people and culture has shared for centuries.
In this time of economic crisis, there is nothing more extraordinary than the generosity and perseverance of the Greek community to overcome these challenges with resiliency while at the same time caring for thousands of refugees fleeing wars and conflicts.
It is my hope that we welcome everyone to the table, honor their talents and gifts, recognize and support each other.
The dinner party rules are simple:
- Promise to host a dinner party at home or a local Greek restaurant.
- Share your story.
- Connect with others.
- Introduce new partners to the dinner party.
- Share and promote others.
- Be inspired.
- If you are able, purchase a Greek item from a Greek in Greece or purchase something Greek in your own town.
Use the power of social media to do good. Let people know of extraordinary Greeks in Greece or aboard; Greek inspiration either in culture or business in your own area; and, share your knowledge of how ancient Greek cultures is every where in western civilization.
- Twitter: Subscripe and follow the List of dinner party hosts
- Facebook: follow, share photos and comments on GreekDinnerAroundtheWorld
- Pinterest: Need a recipe or beautiful image #GreekDinnerAroundtheWorld
- Hashtags: #GreekDinner #Jan15 #GreekDinnerAroundtheWorld
Join the party! Share the wisdom and beauty of Greece.
By Keri Douglas, founder and publisher of 9MusesNews.com.
If you are new to the party, send me questions, tag me to share or RT, share a photo and invite others to join. If you want to be added to the master dinner party list – send me your name, city, and a business link.
Stay tuned! We are going to a live program schedule. Details developing. Thanks, @CalGreekGirl!