Join authors from around the world by submitting a short musing of a love story be it on nature, family, a child, a spouse, friendship, faith, merriments, joys, hopes, and endless dreams.
An invited group of writers will select the final works. Erato’s Morning will share moments of captivation, bliss, and even miracles to inspire Erato in each soul.
Read rules and guidelines below.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- 9 Muses News will retain one-time publication rights for print, ebook, website and social media after which all rights revert to the author.
- Poems or prose may be fiction or non-fiction.
- Poems or prose may be between 100 characters to 250 words.
- All entries must be previously unpublished.
- Deadline for submission is July 6th. UPDATE: Deadline extended to August 6, 2014.
- Limit two (2) poems or prose per person.
- A $9 administrative fee per person for submitting up to two (2) poems or prose.
- Selected authors will be notified in writing in August.
- Final publication will be available for purchase on Amazon.com in ebook form and later in print.
Poem or Prose Submission Guidelines:
- Cover page for each poem or prose submitted to include a short bio (100 – 200 words), name, address, personal telephone number, an email address, age, Twitter @ and Facebook link.
- Top of each page of poetry or prose include the title and page number. Please do not put your name on the submitted poetry or prose. Editorial review board will just need title and poem or prose.
- Only Microsoft Word. (No other format will be accepted.)
- Times New Roman font, 12 – point
- Double spaced
- One inch margins on all sides
- Left justified for prose
- Do not insert a line space between paragraphs.
- One space after periods.
- Default on all other MS Word Settings.
Submit poetry or prose to firstname.lastname@example.org. (This account is only for submissions.)
Please pay the $9 administrative fee here:
Erato’s Morning is the first publication of www.9MusesNews.com web magazine that features new trends in art, business and innovation. The Greek muses inspired the ancients in the arts and sciences and continue to today – Clio for history, Erato for love poetry and music, Euterpe for music, Melpomene for tragedy, Polyhymnia for hymns, Terpsichore for dance, Thalia for comedy, and Urania for astronomy.
Erato’s Morning will explore people’s loves, passions and dreams.
By Keri Douglas © 2014 All Rights Reserved.